Monday, July 11

going down down down

down down down

exhausting trip - eight days, seven cities, all where i have lived and learnt, and whipping around them left me fairly exhausted - emotionally and physically. phone conks off and i am left isolated, and finally new people to live in the bungalow, friction friction - and today morning major cash and two phones missing - not mine but the friction kind of exploded. and news that the next project may not come through at terms i was expecting.

seriously depressed.

seriously wish there was someone to call and go for a coffee for.

sometimes this hopping across the country sucks.

4 comments:

william said...

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth

Then took the other as just as fair
And having perhaps the better claim
Because it was grassy and wanted wear
Though as for that, the passing there
Had worn them really about the same

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet, knowing how way leads onto way
I doubted if I should ever come back

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence
Two roads diverged in a wood
And I took the one less traveled by
And that has made all the difference


Robert Frost

Sahil said...

>>sometimes this hopping across the country sucks.

Yes. Sometimes...
And I do agree with you- All bloggers are exhibitionists and all readers, voyeurs. And unflinchingly so, if I may add. :)

Oh, and the answer is- just one, really...

Cheers.

Sahil said...

Ummm... Wondering if you know any professional graphic designers in A'bad who'd like to take up publication design work on a project basis. Get in touch with me if you do; my contact details are on my photo-blog...

Cheers.
PS. Apologies for using a public forum to post, what is obviously, a very private querry...

william said...

Okay now I'm getting worried! Where are YOU!

~william of waddell~

...slowly unpacking and growing roots...