Saturday, February 4

hey now

am in kerala - thats what makes this blog impossible to update - i am never there... so have finally taken a day off from the workshop in my tiny remote unconnected village to come to mail.. its hot and humid and festive and very very mallu. and the village has so many shades of green, pantone couldnt match... i am tired of the work and the fuss but like the quiet and the appams. and lots of money to be earned!! yeah yeah, for once wont fret about the laptop payments - they be over now!and will stopover in bangalore for a dose of fun!

ok, more mundanely, how do i set my nav bar right? its all screwed and in the line of vision etc...

and i love the intrigued anonymous comments! keep then coming!! heh!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Was in Kerela for a very short time once myself(only a day).Nice place, though communication was a big problem for me. So are you a South Indian?
BTW, congratulations on the laptop - I see from your previous blogs how much you were looking forward to it :)

I continue to be - still intrigued,still anonymous!

~ Kunal

Anonymous said...

why bother....just unpack!


http://blogger-templates.blogspot.com/2005/01/remove-navbar.html

Anonymous said...

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,
And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

william said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
A said...

oh communicating in kerala was disastrous - i was playing dumb chrades myself all day!! yeah laptop came and went - dad crashed his, so hes taken mine and so no pics till i get it back.. and dont want to lose my nav bar - apparently youhavent read theone way down in archives where i tell the world how i hate blogs without nav bars - and wow, its the second time that poem's been quoted tho as far as i remember, the hitchhiker one was the first time! and no am not a south indian, not a mallu, not a tam, not a tullu and not a kannadiga but have travelled all over..

...slowly unpacking and growing roots...