Saturday, July 22

a lit tle upside d own


seeing the world a little skewed today
but its a persp ective
and a considerably important one at t hat

nothing wrong w ith the sp aces
only blanks in my me m ory today

i h ate the "for the rest of my life" phen omen non
surely nothing c an last so long

and all the de cisions i am making today
how can i be tru sted wi th something that just may last so long

and as for my life
how can i let it be lim ited by my ow n l imited imagination

set it fr ee
l et me be

trees from the cabin in the hills Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

william said...

Over hill, over dale,
Thorough bush, thorough brier,
Over park, over pale,
Thorough flood, thorough fire!
I do wander everywhere,
Swifter than the moon's sphere;
And I serve the Fairy Queen,
To dew her orbs upon the green;
The cowslips tall her pensioners be;
In their gold coats spots you see;
Those be rubies, fairy favours;
In those freckles live their savours;
I must go seek some dewdrops here,
And hang a pearl in every cowslip's ear.

William Shakespeare

Sahil said...

set it free
let me be


Amen to that...

Oh, and the grainyness is courtesy Illford 800ISO, not photoshop, this time... As for the picture- thought a change was in order- I haven't looked purple since, ummm, 2004 really...

Cheers.

...slowly unpacking and growing roots...