Wednesday, April 27

why are we here

I just realised - this blog is pointless!! yes, it's just me bored and writing stuff that I neither want to write nor anyone wants to read. A part of it is because I can't write to an anonymous audience and part of it is that I am not right now cheerful enough to post anything happy, nor depressed enough to post anything profound - not thinking enough to post anything worthwhile at all. And yes, my writing skills need polishing and my photography is also not that great - so I have nothing to sell - am one useless face in the crowd - with no photo in my profile...

1 comment:

A said...

WOW! and writing a blog also gets you maybe a better love life, more promotion and whiter teeth! just kidding, thank you for your show of encouragement!

...slowly unpacking and growing roots...