Monday, April 24

is it working yet

no it isnt,
the things in my life that arent working
1. the self motivated do work on your own schedule bit - no self discipline - i sleep at one and get up at 11, and no work ever gets done.
2. lets get fitter bit - i have even identified the pool to join swimming but now shall be away and just doesnt seem smart to join now, and otherwise just too hot to step out...
3. lets get social and make new friends bit
well a) its too hot, b) me? social? you've got to be kidding c) where do i begin?
4. mr-gone-to-the-us-but-lets-see-if-something-happens-when-i-return-fellow - he said he will call over the weekend - he didnt so i did, he was sleeping so i told him to call back, and guess who's still waiting by the phone...

but at least i can pay my phone bills now that i have got a bit of workin pondicherry...

so things that are working
1) I have actually mailed people about work
2) I actually have a plan for new products that I want to make and sell, now that i will have the money - some of the plans will work
4) I have seen what it is like, and so no longer jealous of non single friends
6) I am optimistic enough to cheat so that the works outweigh the non works!
7) William's back!! heh heh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so did mr-gone-to-the-us call?

A said...

no, and i called it off - he's too far for too long and it was going nowhere and am feeling wretched but am determined not to dwell on it..

...slowly unpacking and growing roots...