Monday, May 23

Blogs to read and not to

In my blog surfing, I realised I discover myself - heh heh in the sense that I realise I haev pretty strong likes and dislikes -
I dont like blogs that wallow in self pity
I do not like blogs that have 36 animations, 20 music tracks and awful cursors
I also do not like blogs without the navigation bar that lets you go to the next blog
Completely hate blogs in languages other than English (I am guilty too here, but more or less stick to English)
And find blogs that jus post their sons/daughters/dog/ pet goldfish/ nth pose and zillionth stance
Are not open ended but definitely opinionated leaving you absolutely nothing to say

I also like some blogs!!
The ones that say something original and intelligent - like this one -
http://anotherwhitesheep.blogspot.com
and blogs that have stuff you like to read even if it is not original like a message in a bottle poetry page
or something that lets you peek into another life like the http://breakupgrrl.blogspot.com
or even tragi comic like
http://al-sayf.blogspot.com
well, thats all for now... what blogs do you like and why?

2 comments:

william said...

After-all I s’pose that since a blog is a web-log I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing with i_blogger. I too like blogs that reveal something about the writer. I the case of my other blog, a message in a bottle, the poetry I choose to post says something about me..and May Bee you too… ( I do enjoy your sweet sting)

Odge said...

I agree with you about the ones that take off the next blog button. I find it frustraiting.

...slowly unpacking and growing roots...